Be a Part of the Solution – Make a Difference in Local Kids’ Lives
For more than 42 years Youth Crossroads, Inc. has been providing no-cost counseling services to local young people and their families, and, more recently, youth leadership development programs and activities. As a small non-profit organization, monetary donations from individuals, businesses, civic groups, and churches are an integral part of our operational budget. Your donations go directly to helping local youth get the caring, professional guidance and support they desperately need.
As one of our teen leaders put it so well:
“Youth Crossroads has truly changed my life. I feel like I am part of something bigger in this world. Being able to go to a place where I can feel accepted for who I am is a wonderful thing… Youth Crossroads is a non-profit organization, yet it manages to continuously give to the community. The question of whether Youth Crossroads should receive donations isn’t a matter of ‘if’ but of ‘when’! How else would such an amazing program continue the amazing feats it is currently achieving?” Michael R.
Please make a donation today via our secure online service. You may donate once or set up automatic recurring donations, which help us plan better youth activities and give us the ability to add new programs.
Through your generosity, we will be able to keep our youth programs free to the youth we serve in our surrounding communities.
YES, WE HAVE A WISH LIST!
- New or Used 15-Passenger Van at a really good price for field trips and destination service projects
- Computer Speakers for Youth Leadership Presentations
- Laptop Computers to replace our aging system
- Digital Camera for Service Trips & Projects
- Low Cost Printing Services
- Printers & Supplies
- Yoga Mats for Group Class Activities
- Matching Folding Chairs for group activities
- Postage Stamps
- Art Supplies – All types for After School Activities & Summer Program
- Gift Cards – All types (grocery, restaurants, retail stores, movie theatre, etc.) for Family Night prizes
- Snack Foods, Juice & Drinks for youth outings and summer programs
- Large Beverage Cooler for youth outings
- Office Cleaning Services (once a month would be great!)